Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am no longer a noob.

As a noob in Macromedia Flash, it was definitely beneficial to be taught the elementary skills of the program before proceeding on to creating an animation. The first two tutorials catalyses the process of me grasping the basics of Flash, and with the allocated time and opportunity to fiddle around the program on our own, I feel more confident after and in fact, rather excited about where the course is heading.

From the 2 animations that I am about to upload, you could probably notice the (negligible) progress that I've made thus far. During the bouncing ball exercise, I experienced difficulties with even the most initial steps of creating the motion of the ball due to misalignment, which has caused me a great deal of effort to fix it. But through this experience, I've learnt that it is essential to be meticulous, precise, and attentive to details.

No comments:

Post a Comment