Thursday, June 10, 2010

The End Is the Beginning Is the End

It has been an interesting 4 months of flash, flash and more flash! Despite prior but limited knowledge on Adobe Flash, it was definitely a challenge for me at the beginning. Especially when I decided to take on the challenge to do the project alone.
Not forgetting the times when I regretted being so determined about wanting to see my concept pitch being presented as a film.

Much has been learnt through the process, and I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to work on my own concept pitch, and to see it being completed as a film surely warms my heart. (awww..) It is certainly more exciting to see how much the film has developed right from the very beginning. The low-quality graphics and animatics of the dislocated arms were really embarrassing when I think about it now!










Despite the countless sleepless nights to complete the animation, the sense of achievement and satisfaction makes it all worthwhile. Indeed, the end is a new beginning, and I am thrilled to see how much more I can accomplished in the next film! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment